Services provided by CIMTEC:
CIMTEC's business development team will help you pay close attention to quality and regulatory requirements and to analyze the feasibility of overcoming critical risks.
The key to being able to successfully launch a medical device is achieving the right concept for your commercial product. To guarantee its success, certain activities must take place during the concept phase, which is the beginning of the product’s development.
You need to ensure that the product concept is relevant and meets end-user needs of both patients and clinicians.
Do your homework to define and develop:
- User requirements
- Market and product requirements
- Functional specifications
- Proof-of-concepts for demonstrating product feasibility
- Analyze your concept to be sure it meets quality and regulatory requirements
- Identify critical risks associated with your product concept prior to building a prototype